Support is available for TxWRAP in the form of user documentation, on-line application help and Texas A&M Forest Service user help desk
- Texas Wildfire Risk Assessment Final Report – coming soon!
This document describes the methods and findings of the 2010 assessment
- Southern Wildfire Risk Assessment
The SWRA web site provides information about the original assessment, including methods and findings.
- TxWRAP User Manual
Contact the user help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check back for more information in the near future.
If you are experiencing problems with any of the non-mobile applications, first try these helpful links.
Should you continue to experience problems, please contact support and include the following information:
- What is your operating system and version?
- What browser and version are you using?
Version information is typically located on the browser's Help menu under About...
- What version of FlashPlayer do you have installed?
This is may be obtained here.